Sunday, May 14, 2006

My First Mother's Day!


OK, So being new at this I have to say that I can't think of everything! So I had an absolutely lovely day. It started off this morning by getting to spend some time with Spencer's mom since she watched Kaitlyn for me last night while I went to Amy and Jimmy's wedding. Then we went to Aunt Linda and Uncle Kevin's house and got to see my mom, dad, sister along with Tara, Chris, Avery and Casey, Maryann and of course Aunt Linda and Uncle Kevin. So I got some great pictures of the kids and a great Picture of Kaitlyn with her Godmother and with her Grandmother, but none of the two of us. I don't have a picture with my daughter on our first Mother's Day together.....Sigh.

Well, Here are the pics that I did get.

This here is Avery and below is her little sister Casey.

I also received a very nice early Mothers Day present...on Friday we realized Kaitlyn is getting her first tooth. It's not quite through the gums yet, but it's pretty sharp and on it's way in.
And here are a few from yesterday at Amy and Jimmy's wedding.

0 comments: