Monday, July 03, 2006

She EATS!!!!




OK, so I'm not sure if I posted about the problem with Kaitlyn's eating or not, but basically....she doesn't. She won't take ANYTHING from a spoon. She clamps her mouth shut and nothing can get past those gums of iron! So the dr told me not to worry about it, but to try baby food again about once a week and one day, she'll just want it. Well, she's 7 and half months old and still won't take the spoon. So today i decided to try a teething biscuit to see if maybe since she can hold this and feed herself it might work.....and it did. It went much better. She still ended up throwing it on the floor before she finished it all, but the fact that she kept eating it at all was progress!

And here's a picture from her latest journey. She started out on this ivy comforter under her activity gym, and squirmed off the quilt and all the way over and under her excersaucer!

And who knows about Daddy's obsession with "his daughter never wearing juicy sweatpants!" Well, I've been on a mission to find the worlds smallest Juicy sweatsuit. And While I haven't found a juicy sweatsuit, Aunt Kristeen bought Kaitlyn a sweat outfit that had Cutite Pie written across the booty and we just had to put them on her!!

0 comments: