Thursday, December 21, 2006

The difference a year makes

I was just siting here thinking about how much my life has changed in the past year and I started looking at pictures. Last Christmas I thought I was blessed, but it was nothing compared to how I feel this year. My family has continued to grow over the past year, not only Kaitlyn in the physical sense, but my whole family. Spencer and I have grown closer and seem wiser. It sounds dumb, but maybe just more relaxed....not nervous new parents anymore. Still nervous, just not new...I've also grown closer and more appreciative of my parents and sister. It's wonderful and gives me a new perspective, seeing them in their new roles as Aunt and Grandparents. It has also brought us closer to Spencer's family. I've seen my Mother-in-law more in the past year than in the almost 10 years that Spencer and I have been together and I think it's great. Growing closer to her and having her get to know Kaitlyn more is better than I ever thought it could be. So anyway...I just thought I'd share a side by side comparison of then and now.....One was taken on Dec 19, 2005

And this one one Dec 19, 2006.

0 comments: