Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

We had a great day today. Kaitlyn was too little last year to get into all the festivities, so there were a lot of Firsts this year. She had her first Easter basket, we dyed eggs and she had a little egg hunt right here in the living room. I thought she might be too young to understand the idea of looking for them, but she understood perfectly. of course, we couldn't really hide them too well, but she loved finding them and got so excited when she did. I had filled them with puffs, goldfish, chex mix and wagon wheels. All of her favorites. Grandpa and Aunt Kristeen came over for dinner. We stuffed ourselves and watched the Masters'. I usually hate watching golf on TV (booooring!!) but it actually changed leaders so many times today that it stayed interesting.



She refused to nap all day and finally lost the battle when we sat down to eat.
What more do I need? got my cell phone and an Easter basket!


Giving grandma kisses over the phone
Sitting with her favorite person.
Look whats in my egg!!!

0 comments: