Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Big Girl



This is actually from a few weeks ago, but i just realized i never posted it. We got Kaitlyn her own stool for the bathroom and now she can brush her teeth on her own. We also got her a Dora potty seat, and while she does like sitting on it, she hasn't used it for its correct purpose yet. And this was last night, I found these pajamas in Kaitlyn's size that I have in my size! Mine are away thought still with the winter clothes and honestly who cares how I look in them, but isn't she cute?

And these may just look like boring pink daisies to you....but to me, they are the first flowers picked from my own garden and brought inside for enjoying. Something I hope to do a lot of. We have beautiful Pink and white daisies on the side of the house, and i know when we moved in there were echinacea and black eyed susan's. I just planted my bulbs for tulips and daffodils in the spring and I guess it will be a surprise if she had any here before. I'm assuming with as thorough as the summer and fall flowers have been, there will be some spring flowers popping up also. We'll see!
Kaitlyn helped me pick these, this is my favorite photo of her and the flowers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww she got so big! shes so cute