We went to Talia's Third Birthday party the other day. It was at an ice cream parlor made for little kids parties called Little Scoops. Kaitlyn had a great time seeing some friends that we haven't seen in a while.
Here's Kaitlyn playing with John when he and Lynda came over last Friday! Kaitlyn loves her friend John!
We had to send in our registration this week for Nursery School for September. Who knew I had to think about that already? WEll, I sent it in, but at the school she's at now, it's very competetive, so we might have sent it in too late. I had no idea how serious this stuff was! I thought that was all on TV. So now we're waiting to here if "she got in" or not....I really hope she did, but in case she didn't, I have to go check out some other schools this weekend....I'll keep you posted!




0 comments:
Post a Comment