Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Kaitlyn's First Pedicure

I had to do my toenails the other day and Kaitlyn really wanted to help me...So being the chicken that I am, we compromised and I did her toenails... She was so proud and loved the "polis"
Here she was wiggling her toes, and she was so good
about not moving because i told her it would get all over.

So i carried her out to the couch and after about 10 minutes of sitting still..(record time these days) she said, "Ok, I want it off, no more polis" So I asked her what happened and she said " I want to move around now and don't want to get it all over the place" So it took some convincing and i had to prove to her that it was dry and would get all over the place before she would get up off the couch. She took her shoes off several times that day to see if it was still there...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww very cute very cute....she got so big