Santa was very good to all of us this year...He brought me something I thought I would have to wait years for...a Canon Rebel XSi!!! Spencer got me a camera last year and my biggest complaint about my original Canon was the time it took to take the pictures, I often missed the moment. So he did his research and got me a great camera, a Nikon Coolpix. I know it may sound like I'm a camera snob, but i missed my Canon. While the Nikon was faster, i wasn't always happy with the pictures...but it did the job. I've showed Spencer my dream camera a few times and talked about years from now when I would get it. I just couldn't justify it now...well, Santa didn't agree and gave it to me this Christmas! While I'm still really intimidated becasue i thought i had years to learn all i needed to about photography, it seems I am going to learn while shooting. Here are some of my first pictures I've taken...Sorry they are not all Kaitlyn, but this is me playing!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Allison's present
Posted by Allison at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment