
I can't believe it's already been a week that we've been home from the hospital. I've lost all track of time and I am happy living in my own little cocoon world here. We fall more and more in love with this beautiful little girl and with each other every day. Spencer goes back to work tomorrow so I'll be on my own for the first time. We'll see how it goes! It's supposed to snow about 5 inches today too, so that'll limit visitors too!
We went to the dr's on Saturday for a weight check to make sure Kaitlyn is gaining weight and getting enough milk from me. Our little piggy gained 9 ounces in three days. She's up to 8lb 15 oz as of Saturday, so the Dr reassured us that she is getting plenty!
We also gave her her first sponge bath today. She basically slept through the entire thing...are we surprised? Her hair gets really curly when it's wet and looked so cute, but when we dried it and brushed it's back to mostly straight.
Monday, December 05, 2005
Home for one week
Posted by Allison at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment