Thursday, December 01, 2005

One Week Old






Today is December 1, one week from the day she was born! I can't believe she's already a week old! We've been home for four days now and I have to say (although I'm afraid to say it aloud) She's a really good baby so far. She sleeps a lot, and only wakes up to eat. Yesterday was her first pediatrician appointment and it went really well. She is now weighing 8lb 6 oz, so she's down two ounces, but that's fine. She's perfectly healthy and we have to go back on January 2 for her 1 month well baby visit! We went for a walk today to get some fresh air. We walked over to Starbucks and the pizzeria to get some lunch. It's great having Spencer home this week and I don't know what I would have done without him.

0 comments: