I am the new Editorial Assistant for the South Bay Neighbor Newspaper! I am so excited, it's only 12 hours a week, it's right here in farmingdale, 5 minutes from my house and they are really flexible on scheduling. It's also even a casual office, so i can wear jeans if i want. I'll be working on the community news section. It's an entry level position, but even that works for me now - it's easy! It's a local weekly paper that has 39 issues (different towns per issue covering all of Suffolk and Nassau) Grandma is also excited because now she gets alone time with Katie twice a week! My regular days are going to be Tuesday and Thursday from 10-4, but i can come in whenever if i have something going on one week. Anyway, I'm really excited and can't wait to start next week!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
katie is soo cute. she smiles in every picture she is very photo-genic.
Post a Comment