OK, so things are sort of calming down now. We're out of boxes and even have some curtains and pictures hung. I am still exhausted every day, but loving it. We even changed out the kitchen knobs today (They were brass and I just really didn't like the brass) I'll post before and after pics in another post. It's time for me to collapse into bed early tonight but I wanted to share a few new pictures. Kaitlyn is still loving her room and now she thinks that everyone that comes in the house has to see her new room. Actually she shows then her room and the toy room next door. I guess I've been giving a lot of tours and she thinks this is what you do now. Someone walks in the door, Kaitlyn says "c'mon" and runs to her room. She also talking soooooo much more now. She's like a little parrot, she repeats almost EVERYTHING. My favorite is that I am now Mommy and not just mama. Her vocabulary really has been growing exponentially over the past two months or so. She's even saying little sentences now. She's still not great with eating or trying new things but she could eat chicken until she starts clucking. We're still trying to be creative with feeding her and somehow she does love her flintstones vitamin. We all have to take our vitamin together in the morning.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Settling in
OK, anyway...like i said time for bed...enjoy some pics.


Posted by Allison at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment