I know, i know...Once again, I got overwhelmed by the summer....I have to catch up though, or this will go on forever! I promise to be better! So the last post was memorial day. Which means i missed so much! Katie's First Dance recital, finshing PreK, another ladies trip to the Villages, Family trip to Crayola Factory and Dutch Wonderland...and the beginning of Kindergarten! Not too mention, birthday parties and babrbecues form the summer, and Katie is now in Girl Scout Daisy's, Cheerleading and dance again...this time taking tap and ballet!
She's getting bigger and smarter by the minute it feels like sometimes, and I can't believe my baby is going to be 5 in about 6 weeks! Which means this blog was started just about 5 years ago! Which brings me to another reason I've neglected this blog.... Katie is going to be a big sister!!!! We found out the end of May that a new baby would be joining our family in Late January or early February! We've since found out that it's going to be another little girl and are so excited!
Katie's first dance recital - They performed to Sittin on Top Of The World by Dean Martin
Katie and Spencer at Tyler's Christening
All the kids at a bbq for Spencer's family
Fourth of July was spent at the Conklin household! Josh, Jared, Marisela, Talia and Katie had a great time!
On our trip to the Villages we went to the Butterfly rainforest up in Gainesville....there were ALOT of butterflies!
we hit Weekie Watchee while we were down in Florida also and saw the Mermaid show
We had a Coffey-Walsh Reunion and Katie got to know her NC cousins a little better....Can we say first crush?
one of the masterpieces from the Crayola Factory
my daredevil on a rollwe coaster by herself at Dutch Wonderland
First Day of Kindergarten!
And First Day of Cheer! Go Hawks....





2 comments:
yeahhhhh - i am so happy you are back - missed these updates! now i gotta get my butt in gear too :)
congrats allison!
Post a Comment