Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beautiful Lengths

Katie has never had a real hair cut. I've gotten it trimmed a few times over the years, we even tried bangs for a little while, but I was afraid to cut off too much and lose her baby curls....Well, she was quickly approaching 5 and I realized she can't go forever without a haircut! So we talked about it and she was good with getting a haircut, so we both decided to go for it and donate our hair. This meant we would have to cut off a lot, but why not! So after some research we decided not to donate to Locks Of Love, but to Give the hair to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths, who makes wigs for women of all ages suffering hair loss due to cancer treatments. I thought she might be a little nervous, but she was soo excited! We also decided right before she turned 5 would be the perfect time, so we could get her birthday pictures taken with her long hair and then show most of her friends her new haircut at her birthday party and have short hair for her Christmas pictures...





0 comments: