Was three weeks ago, but i wanted to make sure she liked it. Katie loves ballet and comes running out of the class at the end with a sticker on her nose and a smile on her face. She asks me if i heard any of the music through the door (i didn't - I was sitting outside in the car). She's super excited that they get to do a recital at the end of the year and she'll get to dance on stage. The 12 year old across the street also goes to the same school and she's thrilled that they will both be performing on the same stage....I haven't told her that it won't be at the same time....there's no need yet!
The only problem we are running into is that Dance is at 4 on Fridays...Right in the middle of Katie's nap...So i've had to wake her up and of course when she finds out i'm waking her to go to dance she's not happy. "When am I going to be finished with DAnce, mommy?" "I don't even like dance" "I'm not going to dance today" But 20 minutes later she's dressed and ready to go and all smiles.
Here are some pictures from that first day...
Sunday, October 04, 2009
First Day Of Ballet
Posted by Allison at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
i can't take it - she is soooooo cute! i'm glad she likes ballet and will stay!
Post a Comment